The Chinese strength
The Chinese strength feeds on the unity of the people of China’s ethnic groups. It includes:
- The strength of the working class, China’s dominant force; people from the non-public sector of the economy; and members of emerging strata of society;
- The strength of the CPC uniting with other political parties in China and people without party affiliation;
- The strength of the alliance of various ethnic groups based on equality, unity, mutual help and harmony;
- The strength of all positive elements on China’s mainland, in Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and among overseas Chinese, as well as all other forces that can be united with.
- The Chinese strength is the wisdom and driving force that the 1.3 billion Chinese people, of whom over 82 million are CPC members, have pulled together for realizing the Chinese Dream.