I read this recently and I found it hilarious. Is it just me? Yup, thought so. :-)
Women are the most amazing firewalls.
- One human cell contains 75MB genetic information.
- One sperm contains a half of that; that is 37.5MB.
- One ml of semen contains 100 million sperms.
- In average, ejaculation lasts for 5 sec and contains 2.25 ml semen.
- This means that the throughput of a man’s member is equal to (37.5MB x 100,000,000 x 2.25)/5 = 1 687 500 000 000 000 byte/second = 1,6875 Тerabyte/sec
The downside of it is that this only small data package that it lets through, hangs the system for the whole of 9 months!