- The millionaire who was caught shoplifting was found to be suffering from kleptomania.
mania [?me?ni?] 1. 疯狂 2. 热衷
- For a student with an A average to quit school two months before graduation is sheer mania.
- Though I am still fond of stamp collecting, I no longer have the mania for it that I originally had.
maniac [?me?ni?k] 疯子
- The deranged behavior of John's brother leaves little doubt that he is a maniac.
pyromania [?pa?r???me?ni?] 纵火狂
- The person arrested for setting the fire had been suspected of pyromania on two previous occasions.
maniacal [m??na??kl] 发疯的
- The customer protested in such a loud, violent, and maniacal manner that onlookers thought he had lost his sanity.